• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe lightroom for ipad subscription expired

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had Lightroom for iPad for a while. I just redeemed a 1 year code onto my creative cloud account.

I now get "subscription expired" and every time I try to use I can't use premium content .

My subscription is up till 2021, so there is no reason for it not to work.

I've tried the upgrade feature within the app, delete product and re install, still no luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a subscription purchase directly through Adobe? If so, you may need to cancel any App Store subscription first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, this is not an App Store subscription. It's purchased directly through Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
your subscription is an education subscription and the entitlement that you have through that subscription does not support Lightroom mobile sync. Your previous subscription did.
Please check with your institution for more information.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I having the same issue as this person. I just redeemed a 1 year code onto my account and I lost access to Adobe lightroom for ipad. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines