• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom in Android Eating space

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom in Pixel 3 shows user data as 400+ MB where there is not a single pic is added in LR library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dhruvald53410593

It sounds like you might need to clear you cache. To do this, go to Setting > Local Storage > Clear Cache.

Let us know if this helps.

Best,

Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on iOS. Deleting photos does not clear up storage space. I don't have a cloud storage plan, so there isn't an option to "Clear Cache". The Local Storage pane under settings indicates 5.03GB for locally stored copies and 0.00GB for cached files while the OS indicates that Lightroom is consuming 19.52GB of space. The only workaround I have found is to uninstall the App and reinstall it, but that isn't possible when working away from an Internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to Apps in your Device Settings, then click on Lightroom there's an option to clear data (as well as clear cache). Clear the data and it should free it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines