Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mobile can no longer import photos. It seems to have started June 12, 2019

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I just responded to your separate post over at https://forums.adobe.com/message/11122881#11122881, and this separate post makes me wonder if there's a space limitation or perhaps data corruption problem.  Are you not able to manually import photos from your camera roll, or is it that auto-import seems broken?  (Settings > Import > Auto Add From Camera Roll)

Either way, are you sure you have enough free space on your device?  In your device settings, do you see lots or only a little free space?

If free space isn't the issue, maybe the Lightroom app cache needs a little cleaning.  As a simple thing to try, can you go into Lightroom Mobile's app Settings > Local Storage, and tap on "Clear Cache"

If these things are no help, have you tried to uninstall and re-install the app? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The suggestions (space, cache, uninstall/reinstall) are all solid suggestions and I have done them all.

The problem uploading to Lightroom is the same on a desktop, a laptop and my Mobile. The problem with changed Capture Date is the same on all three and the Sync problem is the same on all three but for different numbers of photos.

As you suggest, the only thing that remains is some form of corruption. Adobe has added nothing other than making me more irritated

Christopher Rusted

Manna Bakery Limited

342 Freshwater Road

St. John’s, NL, A1B 1C2

(Office) 709-739-6992

(Facsimile) 709-781-0028

Twitter: @manna_bakery

www.manna.nf.ca<http://www.manna.nf.ca>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines