• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom wants me to subscribe to 7-days free trial. I'm already subscribed monthly!!!

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dunno what's wrong with you people. I purchased a monthly subscription for my Adobe Lighroom thru my Apple account using i-tunes. It was June 6th, and I'm supposed to be covered for 1 month of use right?! yes! because it was a monthly subscription. Why the heck can't I access my Lightroom App now? and its asking me to start a 7 Day trial? you gotta be kidding me! my payment for automatic renewal and debit to my mastercard is not due until July 6th 2020. If this is how you play with it Adobe, I will be cancelling my account for sure. I was even planning to purchase Adobe Photoshop 2020 and downloaded a trial version. Now, I'm having a nice second thought about that $299 purchase that won't be happening. I think I need to consider Luminar instead of Lr. when I complained about this issue, Apple just directed me to the App Dev...which is you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you fix the problem?? This happens a lot to both android and iPhone users. Happening to me right now. I even tried canceling my subscription through Apple early and then start a entirely new one and still didn't work. I think Adobe might do this on purpose because everytime I do an online chat with Adobe support they try to push buying through them directly. Which at this point I would do but they don't even offer a Lightroom only option. You have to pay $5 more (9.99$) for the Lightroom package. I really respected Adobe yo until now. I have done hours of research and I now know this is entirely on adobes side of things as Apple has sent me documents that the subscription is still active and paid to Adobe. I really hope this stops and the auto-renewal through Apple starts working as it should. They will lose a lot of business if people start catching on to this up-selling scheme 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timskor. Your account should be working now and pleaser double check that your iOS subscription is still active. -Guido - Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read countless articles about this. I have been working at this for hours. I've been in multiple online chats from Adobe and Apple side. They both blame each other and say the account is suspended because of payment issues. I have billed proof from Apple that the transaction is good and my subscription is paid for. I even had Apple cancel the subscription entirely just to start a new one because the Adobe chat told me too. Still doesn't work after purchasing it again and paying another $5 extra. All they say is it is a payment error and that I have to contact Apple and then try to get me to buy through them directly. I think they are doing this to us on purpose so they collect the $5 from Apple and then again if we fall for the trap and sign up directly through them. The first month always works perfect and then the auto renew does not work there-after causing this issue. I am 100% that this is not apples payment issue because I've spent hours going through records with them. This is 100% on Adobe and they are using this to upsell us to a subscription directly through them for $5 more than what Apple is charging us. Go on google and search "Lightroom mobile premium subscription not working" and you will see countless articles of people saying the same thing. Both android AND IOS, so that right there proves that it is not "apples iTunes Store problem" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started the trial of the LIGHTROOM app of Adobe, and they have already deducted the whole yearly subscription amount from my bank despite me not even completing 5 days of the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wtf. I started the trial of the LIGHTROOM app of Adobe and they have already deducted the whole yearly subscription amount from my bank despite me not even completing 5 days of the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reviewed your account and find an active subscription 6 days old. It should be fine.

If your service is interrupted after the 7-day trial ends, please contact Customer Care: 

Contact Adobe Customer Care at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html. Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Start Now” live chat link in the lower right of this page. Typing “Agent” into the chat text field will bypass the initial chat bot.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just signed up using the free trial but it has taken the payment straight away for the year! Not happy about this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines