Highlighted

After deleting preset group, cannot reimport same presets

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently imported a preset group that had mulitple copies of the same preset (didn't realize it) - so, I deleted the group, went through that folder and deleted the duplicates, then went to reimport and I got an error saying: "Some files could not be imported as presets of profiles. This file has already been imported (51)." They are all .xmp files.

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 1.38.48 PM.png

I don't know how to get these presets back? I bought them and would like to be able to use them on Lightroom CC, so I have access to them on my phone. Thank you!

Geno

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After deleting preset group, cannot reimport same presets

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently imported a preset group that had mulitple copies of the same preset (didn't realize it) - so, I deleted the group, went through that folder and deleted the duplicates, then went to reimport and I got an error saying: "Some files could not be imported as presets of profiles. This file has already been imported (51)." They are all .xmp files.

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 1.38.48 PM.png

I don't know how to get these presets back? I bought them and would like to be able to use them on Lightroom CC, so I have access to them on my phone. Thank you!

Geno

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, do you still have the Presets that you purchased? And should there only be one of each... Beach, Blue, Honeymoon etc.?

Also, what Prsets can you see at http://lightroom.adobe.com/?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0