Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my photos and presents diseappered

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

last week I was going to import a pic on the lightroom app on mobile. For an entire day and a half, it didn't work, then he worked but all the presents and the photos are black (like if the app can't show you the photo) and if you try to open the present or the photos it remains black and say ''fail to load development version''. The only thing that I can see is the last picture that I import after this thing that happened. The version that I have is the 5.4.1 one and I have the app on an Android. 

The first files that I attach (the 41kb one) are the present that doesn't work anymore, I tried to reupload but nothing.. 

I wish that you find a solution because they were important photos and the present (I can't spend other money on that...).

-Annalisa

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. All my photos turned black. I can see them only after I press the black screen. Is this due to an automatic update? How can we solve it? 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines