• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my photos and presets are gone from Lightroom mobile on Android!

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, I need someone to help me.

This week several apps on my phone suddenly stopped working. I could not open them.

I am not sure if it might be a problem with the SD card or what. Lightroom was one of them. (I have the free mobile membership for an android system)

As I could not open it and the only option I had was to erase it, I deleted it and downloaded it again.

I did not know that this step made all your pictures get lost.

I really need to get them back if possible because they are part of my work.

The SD card and the phone´s storage said the app had a sized of 1.4gb, therefore I have the illusion that all the files were still somewhere, but now it says it weights 159mb. 

Before formatting the SD, I need to know that nothing else can be done. Please, I would REALLY APPRECIATE your help!!

Thanks, 

Sol

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom & due to the missing images.

Since you are using the free version of Lightroom mobile, the images you imported would have been saved on the phones local storage only and not synced to the cloud storage. Uninstalling the app and re-installing it may have removed all data associated with the app including your imported images and presets.

You can try connecting your phone to the computer and navigate to the Lightroom folder on the internal storage to check if you are able to locate any images. You can also check the com.adobe.lrmobile folder in the internal storage of the phone > Android > data > com.adobe.lrmobile > files

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines