• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my user presets on Lightroom mobile disappeared

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom mobile app kept glitching out and I was not able to add new photos to edit, so I tried closing out, restarting my phone, the works. Eventually I decided to delete the app and redownload it. When I did so, my 50+ user presets including many I paid for and many I created myself have all disappeared. 

I tried logging in on the online editor, there are absolutely no user presets anywhere. I'm using the trial mobile account. Can I get them back? 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

When using the free version of Lightroom, photos and presets are not backed up to Lightroom Premium's cloud storage.  Unfortunately, deleting the app would also delete the images and presets that were inside the app.  Reinstalling the app can't un-delete what your previously installed app had.  

Do you regularly back up your phone using iTunes or iCloud backup?  If you have a backup from a time when you still had the presets and photos, then restoring that backup should also restore your prese

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the free version of Lightroom, photos and presets are not backed up to Lightroom Premium's cloud storage.  Unfortunately, deleting the app would also delete the images and presets that were inside the app.  Reinstalling the app can't un-delete what your previously installed app had.  

Do you regularly back up your phone using iTunes or iCloud backup?  If you have a backup from a time when you still had the presets and photos, then restoring that backup should also restore your presets and photos.  I hope this alllows you to recover you presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you do pay for lightroom AND you didn't delete your app, the presets just disappeared?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not yet solved and a very widespread issue that should not have occurred after updating the app.

From the official Adobe account via fb messenger:

"Hi, we're sorry that some of your presets and images in the Lightroom mobile app have disappeared after the recent app update. This is a known issue and our engineering team is currently investigating it.
For more info on this issue, please refer and follow: https://bit.ly/31aIbVT
Note: Please do not uninstall the app!”
Thanks! ^NM"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines