• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

„All photos“ can’t be deleted

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had lots of collections in my LightRoom Mobile which were synchrd from my desktop. I edited all the photos on my iPad and then rescynched Mobile and desktop.

Afterwards I removed the “synching” to Mobile in the Desktop version and all the collections disappeared from my mobile devices (tablet and phone). So far, so good...

But in the folder “All Photos” on my Mobile devices the once synched photos won’t disappear. The folder still shows over 2000 photos and I can open fully and theoretically edit them. This means they are still on the mobile devices and eat into my hard drive space.

Why won‘t these photos disappear? What to do? Delete them all one for one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

.....!!!..... oh wonderful...!!!!... wow wow Wow!!!  .. I was beginning to imagine I have discovered something really dangerous about human consciousness...!!!!... I .... just... could... not ..... understand... why... I... can... 'Select All'... & not wipe out the 41 thousand photographs that have been accreting & augmenting at an alarmingly aggravating rate while I have been wondering why I can't seem to come across a 'ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU MATE!!! ... response on how to wipe all my now redundant photographs...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... WHAT ....ON....'EFFIN...EARTH!!  !!!!?... I find the absence of this function beyond total nuttiness... it has to be intended... is there a Master of Professional Studies in Applied Intelligence out there that has a few minutes... Freud.... Jung...???!!!!.... in fact I am more intrigued as 'WHY'???... is this so...!... is this something to do with Fukushima...GMO... Chemtrails.... Teresa May as Prime Minister...???!!!... it is not possible no-one else has this problem.... Lightroom .... Come onnnn!!..... 100 gigs is today's floppy disc...!!!.. why am I seeing..' No similar content found'...on the left of this page....?... email me on .. barringtonjames@yahoo.co.uk ..!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines