• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All photos disappeared from the 'all photos' album in LR Mobile.

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since two days all my photos are gone from the LR Mobile app. I still can take photos and if I'm in the app it says I have my 1700+ photos in the 'all photos' album. But when I click on it it says '0 photos'. And nothing is showing, not even the new ones I made.

Can't figure out what happened or how to fix it. But I would like to have them back in that album asap.

Also there is this blue thing saying 'no extended infos (release build)'. I can't remember that it was there before.

image1.png

image3.png

image4.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging out, closing the app and then log in again? Seems like your syncing is stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reaching out. I tried this already and nothing changed. Should I try to delete and reinstall the app? Since they're on the cloud I guess it wouldn't delete my photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting the app will not delete your photos if they are indeed in the cloud.

Having said that, I would log into lightroom.adobe.com and make sure the images are indeed in the cloud first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see all my photos there. So I'll give it a try and delete the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deleting and reinstalling did the trick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines