Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All photos gone

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i went to my lightroom mobile app today and it asked me to sign in (which I never have). All of my photos seem to be gone, and now it shows that I am using nearly almost all the storage. Not sure what happened here. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you seem to have been logged out by some reason.

Whatever you do, please don't uninstall the application.

If you had other Adobe apps with an active login you should have been logged in with Lightroom Mobile too.
Meaning if you can see the missing images in https://lightroom.adobe.com it means that you need to login to see them in the app.

Have you tried to login again?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ignacio,

Thanks for the help so far. So I was able to login through Facebook and see some of my photos up through 2017. I'm not sure if this is what I had used when using Lightroom mobile or if it was my email, but I'm missing a lot of photos. Is it possible I didn't create an ID when I first installed the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be, but those images get transferred once you log in.

The images missing, do they come from the Lr Camera?
If so you should be able to recover them.
Please look at the following link to try to recover the images
How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ignacio! The same thing happened to me, presets were in gray like I couldn't work with them so I uninstalled the app, and install it again. Everything is gone Now what???

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carolina,

I assume that you experienced this on a mobile device too.
If you are using a paid account your presets should be there once you log in again.
If you uninstall the application without an paid account; everything from the app will be lost.
So reinstalling won't bring any images taken with the Lr Camera or presets back.

When you mention "gray" - were they gray or with the text grayed out (disabled)?

Where they gray for all images or only some?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines