• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All photos has gone after LR update

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to work with LR and I can't because after the last LR mobile update, all photos has gone. Even it's not possible to add new photos. I check LR online and the photos are there but I couldn't add new photos neither. I saw several recent comments in this forum about the last LR update pops up this problem. Please, could you give me more info about this? Is it a LR problem?

Are you working on fixing it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adriana. Could you try to re-sign-in via Lr Mobile setting with the adobe-id which you are using for this forum and let me know if the photos are back. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greule,

I did it but it still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you do me the favor an send us a diagnostic log which can be generated via Lr Mobils settings, and when you navigate to Help&Support just long-tab (for approx 3 sec) on the "Access our Support Forum" entry...which will generate a diagnostic log attached to your local mail client. In the meanwhile could you try to restart your device to see if that helps. Hope to get a clue from this.  - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it several times but I am not able to know if the logs have been generated. Please, could you confirm if you have them? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you with Lr Mobile on iOS or Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android Version 8.0.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. LR 4.4, Pixel 2 with latest released Android. After updating to LR 4.4 no pictures are visible. Also importing new pictures to LR fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: after clearing all LR data (Android settings->apps->Lightroom->storage->clear storage) LR started to work. This of course removes also ask pictures stored in LR locally but if they are synced to cloud it loads them back after after you log in again.

Some other observations: in my case importing images and showing albums did not work. However, e.g people view did show pictures of faces LR had found (but did not show the full pictures when clicking the faces) My guess is that the database upgrade after installing new version single failed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi harrikaimio,

You have the same problem, so the problem isn't unknown for them. It isn't acceptable to clear the storage to see the photos since other issues still remain (import photos or see album didn't work).

Thanks for your message and hope they fix the problem asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adriana,

Could you please share across a screen recording or a screenshot  of the issue @ LrAndroid-Feedback@adobe.com? It will help us in understanding the issue better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Archana,

I send you a screenshot of the issue to that email address. Hope you solve it soon.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adriana,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. I have provided a LrA build to be tried out.

Please share your findings in the same mail chain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Archana,

I just sent you the diagnostic logs. Do you know when it's going to be solved?

Thanks

Adriana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Archana,

After installing the build that you sent me by email, I manage to see the albums. However, they are still empty. Only the folder with deleted photos contains some photos. I hope I didn't lost all my photos since some of them where only in my LR mobile because they couldn't be synchronized. Could you tell me how to recover the photos? I shouldn't install your build :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2019 Aug 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adriana,

Thanks for sharing across the logs. We are looking into it and will let you know once we have a fix for the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines