Highlighted

All photos have disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I tried viewing my photos in Lightroom as I was going to share an older one that I hadn't saved to my phone. When I signed into the mobile app no photos were displayed so I tried signing into my work account to see if this was an issue across multiple accounts, it wasn't. 

I have reset my phone, checked the web version and my photos aren't showing up anywhere, including the presets I had saved/downloaded to the app. I have also tried uninstalling the app and re-installing it but my photos are nowhere to be seen. It is like I have a brand new account. 

Any help troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated! I had photos from an old camera/phone in there that were not saved anywhere else. 

I have a google pixel phone that I use the app on. 

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All photos have disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I tried viewing my photos in Lightroom as I was going to share an older one that I hadn't saved to my phone. When I signed into the mobile app no photos were displayed so I tried signing into my work account to see if this was an issue across multiple accounts, it wasn't. 

I have reset my phone, checked the web version and my photos aren't showing up anywhere, including the presets I had saved/downloaded to the app. I have also tried uninstalling the app and re-installing it but my photos are nowhere to be seen. It is like I have a brand new account. 

Any help troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated! I had photos from an old camera/phone in there that were not saved anywhere else. 

I have a google pixel phone that I use the app on. 

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at this thread: the news may not be good if you had not synced your photos to the cloud:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/lightroom-deleted-everything/td-p/11377...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing. From what I can see they said only iPhone and iPad users would be affected. But I guess this now stems to Android users. I had the free app so don't think the cloud was available? Even though I have read that Lightroom automatically backs up all photos to the cloud. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0