• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Photos shows several hundred photos I can't get rid of

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with the new Lightroom CC Mobile for iPhone.  There's a category called "All Photos" that contains several hundred more photos than my synced albums contain and I con't figure out how they got there.  I tried selecting them all to delete them and got a big warning about "Permanent!" and that they would be deleted from Lightroom and all collections - not what I want, I just want them off my phone.  Anyone have insights about how these got there and how to get rid of them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think you want to get rid of them. They are smart previews of photos you have taken within the Lr system + photos taken with the phone's native camera. Best bet is to check for duplicates and just delete the copy that is stored on your phone while leaving the copy that is a smart preview of the synced version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines