Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Photos Wiped Out

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I need help!!! All my photos are now gone after I accidentally deleted the app because I had several photos “Failed to Load”. I have no other device where my photos are synced. Those 333 photos are the only copies I have.

There was no warning whatsoever that all my photos will be gone after I deleted the app itself. I always thought that all of those photos are kept within my account.

Please help me retrieve!

Crystal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me I just read "whatever you do, don't uninstall the app" ...... I guess we are done !!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reference: Uninstalling the App

If you've allowed all of your Lightroom for mobile photos/edits to sync to the cloud all you have to do is reinstall the app and then allow the photos to sync back to your device.

If you've had unsynced activity and you've deleted the app before it has had an opportunity to sync, that work will be lost.  (Exception for iOS users: Sometimes photos and work are recoverable using iTunes on a desktop computer provided your most recent backup was done before you deleted the app)

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines