• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All pictures gone

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just changed phone, and downloaded lightroom on my new phone. When connected my account there were no picture at all. And when looking at my account on my old phone,  everything is gone also !!!

All my work is gone and it was a 2 years work on a big project !!! I can't find my pictures anywhere... please is there a way to have them back ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photo album and all presets are also gone after updating. They said that a new update is coming but the problem is still not solved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 5.4.1. doesn't fix the problem for those that have aslready been hit by it.....it's intended to prevent the problem for all the users who hadn't yet updated to 5.4.

For 5.4 users who have encountered the problem, I suggest you switch to this thread from the official Adobe feedback site: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

The update itself does not restore the images and settings. It only solves the problem for people who had not updated yet. To restore the photos you need to have a way to restore your phone from a backup, like an iPhone from an iCloud backup.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines