Highlighted

Allow access to camera roll

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just tried to upload a picture to Light Room app. It's saying allow access to camera roll. I go to settings like y'all informed people to do. Clicked privacy and went to photos and camera... there's no apps there that are requesting. I'm kind of at a loss of what to do? Thanks for your help 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Allow access to camera roll

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just tried to upload a picture to Light Room app. It's saying allow access to camera roll. I go to settings like y'all informed people to do. Clicked privacy and went to photos and camera... there's no apps there that are requesting. I'm kind of at a loss of what to do? Thanks for your help 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Settings / Lightroom / Photos - Read and Write?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternately, when LR tells you to allow access, and the iPhone dialog pops up asking the same, ton "allow" and you shouldn't have to visit settings. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using an iOS device? If so, it should just be Settings > Lightroom > Photos > Read and Write

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines