Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android - Lightroom Mobile renewal

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I'm having issues reinstating my Lightroom mobile subscription on Android. It used to show up in the Play Store until a couple of days after it expried and now I've come to renew it's not there.

When I log into my Adobe account on the Adobe website is shows up under plans, but no matter what I try - cancel, change, manage payment it just says "Visit the Google Store to make changes to your plan." Nothing showing up under subs in the Play Store. 

I've tried signing out of the app and signing back in. I've tried tapping on premium features to launch the upgrade, the upgrade just takes me to the Adobe websiite and the website says go to the Play Store. I've even tried disconnecting and reconnecting my Google account and tried through Google support, who tell me to contact Adobe.

Thanks

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Hi Dave

Thanks for your report, and bearing with this problem while we investigated.  We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

Thanks for your report, and bearing with this problem while we investigated.  We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charlie 

Thanks for looking into this and the reply. 

Whatever you've done has worked. It's now let me resubscribe.

Thanks

Dave 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines