Highlighted

Android Nokia 8 Noise Reduction Feature Not There

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Nokia 8 and was egger to try Lightroom on it after seeing my brother using it on his Iphone.

I took a picture and it had alot of noise within it, so I went on the hunt for the noise reduction slider but couldn't find one.

On the Iphone is located under the Details tab, which I don't have on the Nokia 8.

Is this a problem with the app for the Nokia 8 or does the android version not include the details tab?

Thanks guys!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Android Nokia 8 Noise Reduction Feature Not There

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Nokia 8 and was egger to try Lightroom on it after seeing my brother using it on his Iphone.

I took a picture and it had alot of noise within it, so I went on the hunt for the noise reduction slider but couldn't find one.

On the Iphone is located under the Details tab, which I don't have on the Nokia 8.

Is this a problem with the app for the Nokia 8 or does the android version not include the details tab?

Thanks guys!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?