• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any tips to get the healing brush working like it does in photoshop iOS?

Contributor ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive always found the healing brush to be very poor in LR mobile. Even just masking out a small bird in a blue sky seems to cause it to grab from random parts of the image.

PHotoshop on the other had is amazing. Considering LR is so mature now its crazy how poor this feature is.

Just wondered if there's any tips that might improve its use. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

They view the requests and may prioritise, although there is no guarantee the will act on any request. Any feedback is good though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I wasnt requesting a better version, I'm sure they know how poor it is, i was just wondering if there is a knack to making it work better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines