• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App crash - Photos and Presets gone

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom app crashed on my phone and now all of the photos and presets that I had in there are gone. Is there any way to restore this?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum and title edited by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom app crashed on your device and now all your images and presets are gone.

Please let us know the version of Lightroom you are using along with the device (operating system) you are using it on.

Do you see your presets and images on Lightroom Web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/ 

Are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile? If yes, the images are stored locally on the mobile device & re-installing them may have removed the data related to the app. You can try restarting the mobile device to check if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines