• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple phones can't use cloud services under the same account, and Android phones can.

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我有一个问题,我有两部具有android系统和apple系统的手机,我的帐户购买了两个遥控器,但是Android手机可以使用云服务,而Apple手机不能使用云服务,我不知道这是什么。我想在iPhone上使用我的帐户的云服务,将云服务中的照片与iPhone中的重置照片同步,请问如何在iPhone上使用我的帐户的云服务?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7f94cd71a511877f83f4449e0e43e53.pngaae81b6ed48b8e3054fd82824a6f425.jpg360截图20200118233334179.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have two subscriptions, one from Apple and one from Adobe. You don't need the Lightroom Mobile Premium account because you have the Lightroom Plan from Adobe. Your iPhone is signed into the first plan, and your Android is signed into the second plan. You need to sign the iPhone into the Lightroom plan that the Android is signed into.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to operate my iPhone can be directly logged into the second plan?
Lightroom Mobile Premium How to delete or unsubscribe, after I unsubscribe on my iPhone, but it still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to cancel the Premium plan from Apple. You need to contact Apple to do this. You should probably sign out of the account before you cancel the plan. After you cancel the Apple plan, sign into the Lightroom plan you have on the Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have unsubscribed, but the location is still there.And I closed my account.847828417487893f9bd1810ba19d42e.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines