• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AppStore: Lightroom Subscription says it is expired

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an active subscription in the AppStore till Jul 12, but in the application i have subscription is expired message

Apple support said that the problem is not on their side.

Tell me how to solve this?

IMG_4565.PNGIMG_4566.PNG

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Could you please try again and review your account status? We've fixed something in the backend.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sooprun,

We're sorry about the trouble caused. Our Engineering team is investigating this issue. Please send me your Adobe ID as a private message so that we can take a look.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try again and review your account status? We've fixed something in the backend.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it works fine, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up.

Glad to know it's working fine now.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem, can you help me please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Loulama, I just saw your help request here.  I also see you have a valid Lightroom Mobile Subscription and also Lightroom Desktop plan with 1 terabyte that also provides Lightroom Mobile service.  You do not need both subscriptions.  If you also wish to use Lightroom on the desktop or prefer the larger storage amount, you could cancel the mobile subscription through your device app store settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. So there is nothing we can't do ? Eventually take a new subscription on the Adobe website ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not even sure that will work. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I'm sorry if my wording is confusing.  You can certainly keep the mobile subscription.  I just recommend not keeping both if you only need one subscription type (mobile only, 100 GB) or the other (desktop and mobile, 1 TB).  I just want to save you from spending more money than necessary.

If you want to cancel the plan you started at adobe.com, Adobe Support might be able to help and refund you.  Support Contact options and info are listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me for 1 hour. I tried everything like restaure my purchase, re-install the app on iPad or iPhone. Nothing changed ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Tried everything. I really think this is a problem on Adobe’s side, not ours. I saw the same problems in this community dating a year back and Adobe replied there. So hopefully they will reply to our current problem as well. 🤞🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here as well! hopefully they will answer soon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they told me i should check it with apple support...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah that’s what they tell everybody, but nothing is wrong at Apple’s end. Payment is normal as always and that’s also visible in our accounts. This is really an error at Adobe’s end. Meanwhile i’m using Snapseed and looking for an alternative for Lightroom. Not gonna pay for this crappy - or should I say non-existent - support any longer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem again. My subscription is over, I bought it again. After the purchase, the app says that the subscription is over.

UPD: It works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines