Exit

Asking about Lightroom mobile app

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello y’all I want to know why lightroom is offering me again one week for free

Asking before it’s the second time

And I have also used this free week. Is it correct?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to correct community. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please see the faq here https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/lightroom-mobile-faq.html

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi farbad25798928

I see you have an active, paid Lightroom Premium subscription.  I'm not sure why you see for Trial.  Are you talking about another Adobe account you may have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before buying the subscription they told me that i’ll got one free week and the subscription will start the next week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi farbad25798928, Apple controls the timing of the 7-day trial period. I looked at your account, and since you had originally subscribed before Lightroom iOS made iTunes App Store trials available, you are not eligible for a trial. If someone told you that you could enjoy 7 days for free, they probably didn't understand that you had already subscribed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yeah this what I thought so i’ve enjoyed the 7days maybe it was an error from apple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines