• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

aspect ratio changing for no reason

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the images and go to edit, the aspect ratio is changed. I have to switch to "original" for each image. How to prevent this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get an answer to this? It happens to every photo I import and is driving me crazy. Cannot figure out how to batch resize, to avoid resize images one by one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Beforehand set one image , preferably sticking to vertical/horizontal and not mixing them, to the original instead of what ever it's setting it for you, cmd+shft+C gives you the menu to select copy settings, select crop, go back to grid view and use cmd+a to select all your pictures and then just cmd+ V to paste the crop. This is the onyl way around I found but it still resizes it back sometimes, hope this helps you out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines