• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autoimporting issues with Apple iPhone into LR CC

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. LR Mobile and LR CC automatically are importing images into LR from my iPhone and I am not sure why. On my iPhone LR Mobile has auto import from camera roll turned off. Is there another setting I need to adjust?

2.Also I am trying to understand when LR mobile or LR CC does import images from camera roll it places them in a day different from when they were taken. For instance, photos taken two days ago are appearing in LR as if they were taken today. INFO has the correct date of being taken but the order is not correct. I am trying to understand how LR places images in an order which appears to not be "date of photo taken" order.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wayneh,

Sorry that images are getting auto-imported into your iPhone. I'd recommend that you pause the sync from Lightroom mobile app on your device. refer the screenshot below:

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

it would help to know which version you use on desktop and mobile.

Btw - disabling sync will not stop the auto importing, only stop them from being synced.

Concerning:
#1: If you don't have auto import on in the settings of Lightroom app on iOS, could it be that your desktop connects to your device and imports them that way around? Or do you use iCloud to sync and end up importing them over the desktop?

#2: You can change sort order in the app: on mobile - tap three dot menu in upper right when in an album.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines