Highlighted

Basic issues with file names. Lightroom CC for Android.

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save pictures I've edited, I lose the original file name, and a new file name is generated beginning with LRM and then a whole bunch of numbers. How can I keep the ORIGINAL file name?

For example, in the following picture, the original file name was DSC_0371.JGP. But when I click on "Save to device", it gets saved in the phone's gallery as "AdobeLightroom.jpeg". And when I look at the same file in "My files", the file name is "LRM_EXPORT_407100199505318_20181014_124815574.jpeg". That's all when I select "Save to device".

However, when I select "Share" in the app, and I share it with "My files", it's saved there as 1410-2018-1154744402519367622639.

The main point is: whichever way I try to do this, I don't see my original file name being used.

(By the way, when I do simple photo editing on my Windows 10 computer, using the editing tools that came with the computer, this never happens.)

If someone can please help, it would make me very happy!!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Basic issues with file names. Lightroom CC for Android.

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save pictures I've edited, I lose the original file name, and a new file name is generated beginning with LRM and then a whole bunch of numbers. How can I keep the ORIGINAL file name?

For example, in the following picture, the original file name was DSC_0371.JGP. But when I click on "Save to device", it gets saved in the phone's gallery as "AdobeLightroom.jpeg". And when I look at the same file in "My files", the file name is "LRM_EXPORT_407100199505318_20181014_124815574.jpeg". That's all when I select "Save to device".

However, when I select "Share" in the app, and I share it with "My files", it's saved there as 1410-2018-1154744402519367622639.

The main point is: whichever way I try to do this, I don't see my original file name being used.

(By the way, when I do simple photo editing on my Windows 10 computer, using the editing tools that came with the computer, this never happens.)

If someone can please help, it would make me very happy!!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2018 0