Batch export from Mobile

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I found this on how to export albums or photos to your computer:

https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html

But it on Mac, when you do what the post says, there is no « save to » option in the share icon...

the only way I found is to save each photo individually, which of course is a no go for me...

Does anybody no a bit more about that issue?

thanks!

{Title of post updated by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

On mobile if you want to save multiple images to file. You simply select multiple images by tapping the ellipsis at the right top, hitting select and selecting the images you want to export. Then tap the share icon and select a destination such as "Save to Files" or "Save to Camera Roll". In the first case, you can then save it to a cloud service such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Creative Cloud, etc. and it will show up on your computer by syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Batch export is a much needed function that to this date is still missing from Lightroom CC. This can be done with Lightroom Classic, but not Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and the Lightroom Downloader could fix it, but it downloads absolutely all your files, whereas I want to be able to select which album to export/download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's certainly possible to select a batch of thumbnails on Windows (Shift+Click) and save them to the desktop or hard drive folder so I can't believe its not possible on Mac. I can export as jpeg of various sizes or custom size or export an original with settings. See image below.

10photos.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, no, there is not this option on mac

In Share, we can only activate the sharing link which provide a url, and there we can download a .zip of all the files, but they won't be in the best resolution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be chaarrliie​ , can you upload a screegrab? It’s there on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying from the web platform Lightroom.adobe.com ?

ill show you what I have tomorrow (it’s past midnight here in Paris and I’m in bed on my iPhone )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's done from the desktop version of LRCC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's in French, but when we click on the share icon, the only window we get is this one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhc9of1p0bhm5qh/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202019-02-15%2010.26.51.png?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have mobile only you need to use the share tab from the web app.

Choose an album or select a batch of photos and enable sharing and download – see image below.

Link is generated. When you go to the link you can click the three dots (top-right) and choose to download all photos.

A zip folder will be created from which you can extract the images.

ShareLink.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, have you tried Save To from the File Menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Jon says, if you have the Creative Cloud Photography Plan or All Apps Plan then Lightroom CC Desktop will be included and you can Save To from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but as I said, I have the mobile app plan only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On mobile if you want to save multiple images to file. You simply select multiple images by tapping the ellipsis at the right top, hitting select and selecting the images you want to export. Then tap the share icon and select a destination such as "Save to Files" or "Save to Camera Roll". In the first case, you can then save it to a cloud service such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Creative Cloud, etc. and it will show up on your computer by syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we already talked about that but it’s not very convenient and we can not choose the resolution of the images, nor batch download the originals...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question : if I switch to the photography plan with 1TB for 9,99, is the desktop app included?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes LRCC desktop is included and all premium features e.g. selective adjustment tools on all devices + HDR & pano. See my blog for new features added this month:

99jon tech: Lightroom February 2019 Updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines