• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Before and after side by side

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I copy a picture that I have edited and past it side by side? I would then revert back one of them so I can see before and after next to each other. I use Lightroom CC on my iPad Pro and the newest version. After I edited a picture that I like I want to make a copy of it then revert the original so that it would show before and after editing easily side by side. Can I do that? 

Carole_Noel

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not easily possible with Lr v4.1

This is not a feature available in Lr as it is in Lr-Classic.

Easiest is to create 'Versions' and click the Version thumbnails to toggle the view from one to another.

Or use the 'Export As...' menu to create another image version. But you still will not have the view "next to each other" unless you are viewing the grid in 'All photos' or, 'Recently Edited' (assuming you have edited both versions).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you 🙏. I don't know what you meant "version ". Can I at least copy a picture and paste on my album? Is the copied picture can be reverted? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also in Lightroom Mobile, if you long press on the photo and let go, you should see before and after if that helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 🙏. I know I can see the original by long press on the picture. I want to have the original as another picture so I can see both or I can do a different edit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines