Highlighted

Before and After

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited a photo on my iPhone and when I do a one finger press I can see the before version of the photo.  When I view the same photo on my iPad, the edits are visible as well as the adjusted sliders.  However, the before view does not show the pre-edited photo.  When I view the photo on the desktop version, I am able to view the before version of the photo.

Is this something that will be fixed so I can view the before version on all my devices?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Before and After

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited a photo on my iPhone and when I do a one finger press I can see the before version of the photo.  When I view the same photo on my iPad, the edits are visible as well as the adjusted sliders.  However, the before view does not show the pre-edited photo.  When I view the photo on the desktop version, I am able to view the before version of the photo.

Is this something that will be fixed so I can view the before version on all my devices?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2017 0