• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best way to backup RAW files?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for some help with my workflow and backing up the RAW files once I've finished editing as i'm new to having a workflow on mobile (ipad)

This is my current workflow

Import all RAW files to Lightroom Mobile
Edit and rate the photos i like

Delete all the RAW files i haven't edited as these are the ones i dont want to keep taking up room on my ipad or external drive

Share/save the photos I edited

Now i have just the editied photos on my ipad i want to export the RAW files to back to back them up and this is the step im stuck on as i can see you can go into the each one and use the export original option but this would be time consuming! Is there no way to batch export them either by the app or going into the directory in the files app and exporting them?

Cheers 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your raw files are automatically backed up to the cloud when you use Lightroom Mobile. There's no need to do anything except ensure that Lightroom has finished syncing.

If you export original, you'll get the original *without* edits. Currently there's no way to export original plus settings in LR Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines