Black Friday Sales 2019

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive noticed blackfriday sales have started for light room on pc/mac but it looks like us mobile users are getting no love 😔 id sign up now if we had the sale like the big boy versions. I know im moaning, ive got the pc version thru work but i use the android version for personal use and it works amazing on the note 10 plus. The screen and stylus is a perfect combo when im out and captured a shot that needs some tweaking but dont want to wait to get home to get my tweaking on. 😉 Hopefully adobe will do a blackfriday sale for premium version of their apps which have got SO much better this last year.

Before i get comments its pretty cheap already, i have stage 3 rcc (renal cancer) and virtually all my income goes on the extra cost treatment adds to your life when you have kids, and things like how much traveling to treatment costs every week , if i can save a few quid (yep im British) it's all a help, and now im venting, my Benefits have been stopped because of 2 mix ups and a missing letter with an assessment date so im barley surviving. Ive saved up money from selling my editing pc to pay bills and keep my car on the road which still stings.. So ive

decided to treat myself to the premium version of light room on android if we get a blck Friday sale, fingers crossed 

😁

Health wise, im OK, treatment has stabilised things, gonna hit it with the big stuff in January. Staying positive and refusing give up, i can't do commercial work because ive applied for benefits but I can do it for myself for free

💪👍🤞

Lol i had to edit about 5 times, typing on a phone is not my forte. 🤣😅

TOPICS
Android, Feature request, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?