Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera calibration panel in Lightroom cc for ios

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

i have installed some VSCO presets in Lightroom classic. with version 7.4 I can sync this with Lightroom cc (desktop and mobile). So far, excellent!

Often I need to adjust the blue saturation slide in the camera calibration panel (present in Lightroom classic) because the faces are too orangish.

given this panel is missing in Cc for mobile, what do folks recommend i do?

cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sapsig,

After the recent Lightroom CC 1.4 update you can sync presets & profiles between Lightroom CC desktop and Lightroom mobile CC.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-lightroom-cc-2018-06/

This capability is not added to Lightroom Classic CC. You can add any preset & profile to Lightroom CC desktop and same will be sync to Lightroom mobile CC.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not really an answer!

We need real Calibration not just syncing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add your vote for the feature request here:

Lightroom Mobile: Please add Camera Calibration, Detail, and Lens Correction functionality! | Photos...

There also may may be other applicable threads on that forum. Adobe engineers monitor it, and can see requests, although this doesn’t mean they will definitely be implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines