Highlighted

Camera Matching profiles not syncing to iPad

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Matching profiles are available on both the desktop (v3.2) and the iPhone 11 Pro Max (v5.2.0 81E51D); however, they are not syncing to LR Mobile (v5.2.0 81E51D) on my iPad Pro 12.9 3rd gen. 

TOPICS
iOS, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Matching profiles not syncing to iPad

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Matching profiles are available on both the desktop (v3.2) and the iPhone 11 Pro Max (v5.2.0 81E51D); however, they are not syncing to LR Mobile (v5.2.0 81E51D) on my iPad Pro 12.9 3rd gen. 

TOPICS
iOS, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apart from Logging Out and In, have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling?

Obviously, make sure sync is fully complete prior to deleting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2020 0
Rmastran LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I deleted and then reinstalled the app, after which the profiles were available. However, since then, the issue has occurred again. I'm trying to recreate the problem, but it doesn't seem to have a repeatable pattern.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0