• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Roll import

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why are all the Photos from my camera roll appearing in my lr mobile app All Photos album when I haven’t asked for them to be imported and auto-import is disabled ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you double check within the Lr Mobile setting ->Import section if the "Auto Add" for Photos is enabled. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for your reply. I have double checked and auto add isn’t enabled. Very confusing !

Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never had a problem with this, but if you read this thread Jao VDL has... stop lightroom mobile from syncing all photos

He suggests deleting and reinstalling the app. Only do this though if you have Cloud Storage as part of your account (unless you save your photos out of the app) and if so, check that all photos have synced to the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Lightroom CC is uploading every photo I have ever taken with an Apple device, and there is no way to turn it off. Meanwhile, my allotted 20GB of storage is a hair's breadth away from death.

But, wait! What's this? Adobe is kindly offering 1TB of storage space for $14.99/month (which increases to $19.99/month after 12 months). How lucky is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff,

Check under Settings > Import and turn off “Auto Add from Camera Roll:”

7B1F5355-3C5D-4749-9827-D76E042CE026.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines