Highlighted

can i export the DNG file from mobile Lightroom to my mac

Participant ,
Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use the ACR editor. i want to download the DNG files from my iPhone 6s to my computer and edit it in Adobe Camera Raw (ACR)

trying to sync the files to the cloud takes days for every file (and i use fast wifi internet)

maybe i need to define something i did wrong.@

can someone help with this issue and / or send me definitions for downloading the files? (either definitions of mobile light rooms and definitions for the Lightroom q cloud or what so ever)

thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Can you see them in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to make sure that they are in the Cloud before the sync back to Lr Desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can i export the DNG file from mobile Lightroom to my mac

Participant ,
Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use the ACR editor. i want to download the DNG files from my iPhone 6s to my computer and edit it in Adobe Camera Raw (ACR)

trying to sync the files to the cloud takes days for every file (and i use fast wifi internet)

maybe i need to define something i did wrong.@

can someone help with this issue and / or send me definitions for downloading the files? (either definitions of mobile light rooms and definitions for the Lightroom q cloud or what so ever)

thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Can you see them in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to make sure that they are in the Cloud before the sync back to Lr Desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Participant ,
Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this "sync" is not really syncing ..... (my Lightroom preferances)

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 14.45.37.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync is really slow most of the time, so you might just have to sit it out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on version 2.7 you can now do export original

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines