Highlighted

Can I import presets without an active plan

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the free trail (ended 2 weeks ago) to import the first lot of presets I purchased from a website and they imorted fine. I bought some more today from the same place and I can't import them, when I select the folder it says "No presets or profile found". Would they not be importing because I'm not paying for a plan? Or should I still be able to import them and there's something wrong with the file I downloaded? Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance!!

Topics

Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I import presets without an active plan

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the free trail (ended 2 weeks ago) to import the first lot of presets I purchased from a website and they imorted fine. I bought some more today from the same place and I can't import them, when I select the folder it says "No presets or profile found". Would they not be importing because I'm not paying for a plan? Or should I still be able to import them and there's something wrong with the file I downloaded? Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance!!

Topics

Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?