• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not access subscription

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I bought the subscription for Lightroom but it shows that I still can't use the features.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see a valid subscription for the same ID you used to sign into the forums.  Does restarting the app help?  

If you have files that are imported and not yet uploaded, please do not uninstall the app before you backup your device, or the files will be deleted.  I do recommend making an iTunes or iCloud backup of your device before proceeding with any additional troubleshooting.

After you make a back up, please try signing out and signing back in.  If that doesn't show your subscriptionm, then please see the advice in Step 4 on this help page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201398

Please try Offloading the app, then uninstall and re-install it.  Be sure to sign back in using the same account you used for the forums here.  Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines