• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not log into lightroom mobile on desktop or iPad!?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tryied everything!

re installed twice

spoke to adobe they didnt know they told me they would call me back when they have a soution

its sending me mad!

i only signed up to adobe cc last night if thats any help

plus ive already tried the System Preferences/ Sharing / computer name fix didnt work!

anyone else got this problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Hi Daniel,

did you try the steps out in the link above (Creative Cloud sign-in errors)?

Thanks,

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 158 Replies 158
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2015 Aug 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to quit Lr Desktop, re-sign-in via the Creative Cloud app and restart Lr afterwards. let me know if that helps. -Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2015 Aug 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2015 Sep 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed in to my phone, my macbook - but trying to signing to my iMac the login windows does not even open

So I am not even allowed an option to sign in anywhere - brand new installed 2015 CC and no photos imported yet.

I just want to use this LR with my synced images - but since I can't get to to the signing window its not working really well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to re-sign-in via the Creative Cloud app. Quit Lr Desktop, re-sign-in via the CC- app-preferences and restart Lr Desktop afterwards. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot log into lightroom, draw or photoshop on any device. I have the photographers license.My adobe user is the user I'm logged in here with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am having exactly same issue. Cant sign in to my Lightroom mobile through the desktop app. Using mac. Everything was working fine until few days back. Now nothing is working for me. Tried to reinstall few times, sing on and off. Still the same. When i click to sing in and enter my login details the window just disappears and nothing happens. This is very annoying as i need to use lightroom sync between my desktop and iPhone on daily basis. Please help.

Regards

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to re-sign-in via the Creative cloud app preferences. Quit Lr Desktop, re-sign-in via the CC app and restart Lr Desktop.

Let me know if that helps.

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guido,

thanks for your reply.

I have already tried that like 6 times. Both yesterday and today. I have unistall all my adobe suite apps and tools, everything, and reinstall it. That didn't solve the issue. Still the same, click oin the "Get started with Lightroom mobile" and when i fill in my acc. details, the window dissapears and im am not signed in. If i click again to sign in, window pops up saying connecting and dissapears in a second. Still not signed in. If i restart Lightroom the process repeats. This is very frustrating issues as i was using lightroom - instagram workflow every day. Please HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, little update, still have the same issue. I tried to install Lightroom to my second computer, macbook, installed through adobe cc app, signed in and it works just fine. Went back to my desktop mac and still the same issue. Tried to reinstall lightroom and cc app again but no luck. This is very frustrating indeed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try the solution 4 from this help article...Creative Cloud signs me out or asks me to sign in repeatedly

Let me know if that helps. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greule,

I have tried all these steps before and to have tried them today again. All 3 steps(using mac so i skipped the windows one), still nothing. I have tried resing via cc app again. Nothing. Would maybe the diagnostic log from Lightroom be more helpful. I starting to think about reinstalling the OS but want to really use this as a last resort.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also noticed,once i try to sing it and it doesn't work, the lightroom wont shutdown properly when i click on quit and i have to force quit it. If i don't try to sing into the Lightroom mobile, it would shut just fine. Weird

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, i have got another update. I wanted to do some edit today, and found out that even edit in options are not working as they used to. The first to options in "Photo-Edit in" options are woerking just fine. If i select one image and click edit in photoshop, photoshops open and works like charm. The rest of the options however doesnt work and they are all greyed out. So "Open as smart object, merge as panorama, merge as hdr & open as layers in photoshop doesnt work at all, cant click it no matter what.

I really beg you for some help.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a similar Problem.

Lightroom shows me that I'm logged in with my Adobe ID (macOS, on the help panel in the menu bar).

But when I open the dropdown menu of my Identity Plate It shows:

Sync with Lightroom Mobile               Sign In

When I click Sign In I can log in using my AdobeID, then the window dissappears and nothing has changed.

I tried logging out of my Adobe ID and logging back in. I updated to the last version.

The Creative Cloud App seems to be up to date as well. But still, I can't log into Lightroom Mobile Sync.

I'm looking forward to resolve this issuer soon.

Best regards,

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friends,

I reinstalled my Adobe Lightroom yesterday. And now I have exactly the same problem.

Tried to reboot, reinstall CreativeCloud and Lightroom 3 or 4 times, tried to use all the steps (fix host files and etc).

What should I do now?

My Adobe ID is the same like here on the forum.

Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Igor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reinstalled Lightroom, restarted my Macbook Pro, checked to see my Creative Cloud App is updated and just about tried everything but my problem still persists.

Lightroom won't allow me to sign into my account for Lightroom Mobile Sync. After putting in my information and trying to sign in, the whole login just blanks out and seems to loop forever.

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

1) What version of Lightroom CC are your running ?

2) Is it that you are able to see your account under the help menu, but not in the identity plate ?

3) Just for your information, if you are using Lightroom version <=6.4, then please update to the latest version, as sync is disabled on Lightroom versions <=6.4.

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding, I see this under System Info:

Lightroom version: CC 2015.9 [ 1106920 ]

License: Creative Cloud

Operating system: Mac OS 10

Version: 10.12 [3]

And I don't see the identity plate. I've reinstalled Lightroom twice now and I think I have the latest version but I can't be too sure. Lightroom Mobile still won't sync. it still says Get Started with Lightroom Mobile and has the endless loop when trying to log in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the exact same issue. I have a full membership including 20 GB of storage, but my lightroom CC desktop app will not sign in. So no photo albums can be synced.

i have tried to log out og Creative Cloud, makes sure that my payment method are up to date, deleted cache files etc. nothing seems to work. Please help here Adobe support!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kristian,

Do you have a firewall/proxy configured on you desktop machine that might affect your access to https://ims-na1.adobelogin.com or https://api-lr.adbecrsl.com​

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Helen,

Please open the finder window, click on go and choose go to folder and type

~/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom

Delete all the files that start with "oz-user".

Then try to log into Lightroom mobile.

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i write what you tell me in the finder Window, no files come up:-(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to ~/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom ?

If yes, then please go to Library (by clicking on 'Go' and then hold 'Alt' key in the top menu bar . The Library option pops up)

Now navigate to Caches/Adobe/Lightroom and then follow the steps.

a) Delete all the files that start with "oz-user".

b) Then try to log into Lightroom mobile.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Arjun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with my Imac.

When I click on the "Connect" for LR Mobile, nothing happens i Lightroom.

When I try to update Lightroom via CC I am notified that I cannot update  (U44M1P7). What do I do?  Have had continuous problems with this since I bought the subscription.

And when I try to ask for help it says I don`t have access to publish here. Do you need to be an IT engineer to use Adobe lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines