• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not restore purchase but still getting charge monthly.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I paid for premium Lightroom mobile some months ago and it was working well.

Recently the last time I use it, it was find.

But yesterday I open the app, it required me to sign in. I'm not sure that I sign in before (Adobe/Facebook/google). I never delete my app.

I signed in with my email which I use in App Store. I tried to restore purchase many times, but all I got is "Duplicate Purchase - This subscription has already been purchased from the App Store with a different Adobe ID".

My phone is iPhone 7, still getting charge monthly by my bank but all the pictures, my presets and the premium functions are gone.

Please help. What can I do to get them back?

Thank you

Anna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Hi,

please check your mail, I've replied to your diagnostics log.

The account that you are logged in with does not have a subscription assigned to it, you need to log in with the
account that had the subscription assigned to it.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'jagreene'

Sorry for the delay.  I see an account for you but it has no subscription.  If you can confirm you have an active Lightroom subscription in your iTunes Subscription settings, then please try the advice in this help page to help Lightroom retrieve your subscription info again from Apple: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem where i suddenly got logged out of Lightroom and I cannot restore my purchase. I try starting the free trial but it says "You are currently subscribed" I'm still paying monthly for the services but unable to access them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel, 

I see you posted for help on the forums using the Apple sign in method, and I do not see any Lightroom subscription for that login.  I believe your Lightroom account exists under another email address (or maybe Facebnook or Google login). However, I cannot see what that might be -- you will need to remember which email address/social sign on methid you previously used to create and subscribe a Lightroom account.

If you simply cannot remember, is it possible you have a recent device backup which you could restore?  This should restore the previous login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just followed what you've suggested. Thank you, I didn't realize that my Lightroom login was a different email address to my iCloud. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. I even cancelled my subscription then renewed it but that didn't work. I discovered I did have multiple accounts through facebook and apple but I linked all the accounts together and it still didn't solve the problem. I'm at a loss here. I've been paying for premium for over a year and haven't been able to access any of the features. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Madison

I see a valid Lightroom plan with 1 TB subscription for the same email address you used to post on the forums here.  Can you check that you are signed into the same email address?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue and have tried the emails I may have used previously but none of them work. I've paid for the subscription and can't use it now. How do I fix this?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bfinch

I will send you a direct message with some specific help for your Lightroom subscription.  Please look for that soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have the same issue my phone was Iphone 6 before and when i changed to Iphone 11 and installed all the apps i have before including my lightroom i can't restore my purchase subscription anymore because it's says I'm using different adobe id please help me i need to get back my lightroom room cc presets 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ed, 

That message means you have more than one account for Lightroom, and clearly the one you're currently signed into is not the subscribed one.  I'll send you a direct message to share more info privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also having the same issue..please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For everyone with this issue! I had the same problem. Tried to restore purchases and gave me the duplicate purchase error. (All this is on iPad.) 

cancelled all subscription I thought I had and tried again no joy.

STEP 1: Cancel all subscriptions on the App Store.

step 2: download Lightroom on iPhone or any other devices and resubscribe use the Apple log in!

it worked for me. 

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philippe

Thanks for posting.  That error message you mentioned means you already subscribed a different Lightroom account than the one you were signed into.  

I see the email address your forums account is based on does indeed have a valid Lightroom subscription.  I'm glad you see this working now.

I just want to clarify for other users that it is important to sign into Lightroom using the same account that is already subscribed.  In other words, one Lightroom subscription through the iOS App Store serves only one Adobe Lightroom account, not multiple accounts.  In my opinion it is easy to sign into the wrong Lightroom account because each of the social sign in methods Lightroom supports (Apple, Facebook, Google) may be based on different email addresses, which in turn would become separate, unique accounts in Lightroom.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but my first subscription was on an email I could not access. Therefore
I had to call adobe and let them cancel that old email. But when I made a
new account with new email still gave me duplicate purchase error. In that
case I tried subscribing on a new device and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems with him. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Si Thu

Is this working ok for you now?  I see a valid Lightroom Android subscription for your email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Just recently, I'm having the same issue. Can someone please assist me in getting back into my account? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using IOS by the way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IMKylie

I sent you a private message to help guide you to the correct email ID you must use for sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am getting the same message as well. Is there a way to look up my email and guide me on how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @carvenn , 

It would help if you could share more info, for example: the specific error message you see, what platform is your device (iOS or Android, etc)?

I am guessing since you posted in this thread that Restore Purchase fails on Lightroom Mobile.  I don't see any subscription of any kind linked to the email ID you used to post for help on the forums.  My guess is you are not signed into Lightroom with the correct email ID that you originally used to sign into Lightroom and subscribe.  You can only subscribe one Lightroom Adobe ID at a time.  Pleasse try signing into Lightroom with other email IDs or social services (Facebook, Google, Apple, etc) that you might have used.

If you can't remember the correct email ID to sign into Lightroom to enjoy your subscription, please contact Adobe Support directly...Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and I have tried EVERYTHING. I've logged in with all known accounts, through gmail, and nothing. I cannot figure it out and now I believe I have oduble purchased. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cammi5C18 

I will send you a direct message soon to share account info and advice more privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with this issue too. I have a monthly subscription to Adobe Acrobat premium, and it will not recognize my subscription. I have signed out, signed back in, clicked restore purchases (it says it cannot restore purchases when I click that), I try to subscribe again and it says I'm already subscribed (which I already knew) and I've uninstalled and reinstalled that app on both my iPad and iPhone. None of this has worked. It still shows me as a Free User. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines