• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t edit my photos

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload my photos to my Lightroom gallery and go to edit them but every time I click on one of the edit options it acts as if I don't have an active subscription. I have the $4.99 monthly subscription and this is the first time I've experienced this. My subscription auto renews at the beginning of each month. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but still the same issue.

44D0EFF5-145E-4940-A06B-4C101130A302.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you refresh subscriptions at the App Store? Has payment been taken from your card/bank?

Are you signed into the app with the correct Adobe ID?

I’ve moved your message to the mobile forum. An Adobe staff member may be able to check the back end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestions and moving it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jpneilson1989

I don't see a Lightroom subscription for the emailaddress you used to post on the forums.  Is it possible that you have an alternate email address you used to sign into Lightroom when the subscription was purchased?

If you are certain that you are signed into Lightroom with the correct account, have you tried Restore Purchase?  See this page for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie, I just checked both the Lightroom settings and my App Store, both the same email address. However when I went into Lightroom to restore it gave me a message saying "this subscription has already been purchased from the App Store with a different adobe ID."

but I only use this email....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That error message indicates you have another Lightroom account that is subscribed, and it's based on another email address.  For example, maybe you accidentally signed via facebook where normally you use google sign in, or entered your email address and password manually whereas you previously signed in using a social signin button?  If you can think if any other email address to try, please sign out and try signing back in while trying each possible email address or try each social sign in methods (which may be linked to a different email address than your current Lightroom login).  I hope you are able to find the Lightroom account that got subscribed.

If you can not remember how to access the subscribed account, I recommend you cancel the subscription.  If you are past the 7-day free trial period the first time iOS subscriber get, you probably want to contact Apple Support directly to help with cancellation and get a refund (as they own iOS transactions)

(update: I fixed some typos above)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines