Can't edit my pictures anymore in Lightroom on Android 7

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

As you can see in the picture below, I am not able to edit this picture anymore in Adobe Lightroom CC Mobile for Android. All the buttons are greyed out. I have this problem with all the imported pictures. I am able to edit new pictures. Is there a way to edit the already imported pictures again?

Thank you in advance

Yannick

Screenshot_20180117-114215.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yannick,

Do you have a CC subscription or have purchased the mobile app through the store?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
yannickw AUTHOR
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Selondon!

No, I don't have a subscription nor did I purchased the app. It is free to download in the store. However it did start working again and all the functions are working again. There was a little glitch with the app I guess...

I don't have a subscription because it does not give me a lot of advantages compared to the free mobile version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too...sometimes it works (new import photos always works), most of the time doesnt work, all setting greyed out for old imported photo.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines