• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t export edited photos to my mobile device from lightroom app

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I try to save the photos after editing, a pop up box will appear and stay like like that and nothing happens, can't save edited photos on my iPhone. This happened after I updated to the new version of Adobe Lightroom App.

25BA43EB-A036-493F-976D-0456B33AEC3D.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a sync warning showing (see the exclamation mark on the cloud icon). Tap on that icon to see what the status is, it likely offers a clue as to what's happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim, it only says that my trial version is expired, that's it. It doesn't mean that I can't use the free version right? 

1153A0BC-A634-46A1-8B89-684BC3EAC16C.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume so, but if you've been using the trial is it possible that the image you're trying to export was initially synced to the cloud? Select the image again, then click on the cloud icon again, it should tell you what type of file it has stored locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Do you know if you are using any watermark while exporting?
If so, does it help to disable it?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines