• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t find pictures I import to edit on Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are so many pictures I never get to edit on my iPad because I try to export them from my photo library and they are landing somewhere in the middle of my Lightroom library. I guess they are importing and storing by date. Is there any way I can export a photo and it will come out on top so I can actually find it to edit? I love the Lightroom app but this feature that imports photos by date really sucks. I have maybe 6000 pictures and I can't scroll through all of them to find them every time. I just give up and don't get to edit the picture I wanted.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you looked at the "Recently Added" list, which lists the images by the date they were added, not by capture date, so the latest import would always be at the top.

Also, if using All Photos, have you explored the various sort options (one of which is Import Date)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines