Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get passed the 7-day Free Trial screen

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really frustrating ...

I bought a 1 year subscription to Lightrrom through my Apple ID. (Auto Renews Jan. 13th 2021)

When I try to use lighroom it takes me to a start a 7-day free trial screen. I then click on the bottom "Restore Your Purchase" and I get a message that says 

"Sorry, unable to restore your purchase" and the bottom it says "The Subscription has already been purchased from the Mac App Store with a different ID."

What is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your Lightroom Mac App Store subscription through Apple ID is not working.

It seems that the purchase you've made is linked to payment done via your Apple account.

If you've tried the steps mentioned in this article and they did not help, please checkout the steps below:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when opening lightroom on free trial is a different screen visible than a membership screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines