• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t import images from Fujifilm x100F

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to simply plug in my x100F to my iPad Pro and import raw images directly into Lightroom. Now when I plug in my camera, LR acts as if nothing is plugged in. The import from camera device remains disabled. Is this a known issue? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the LR app. And I'm pretty sure it's not a hardware issue since iOS Photo app has no issues detecting my camera as an attached USB device. Any help gratefully appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Go to iOS Settings > Privacy > Files and Folders.  Do you see two settings for Lightroom?

Turn them both OFF.  This should reduce this two settings to just one.  Now turn ON the remaining Lightroom setting.  Launch Lightroom again and then attach your camera.  Does this help get things working again?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to iOS Settings > Privacy > Files and Folders.  Do you see two settings for Lightroom?

Turn them both OFF.  This should reduce this two settings to just one.  Now turn ON the remaining Lightroom setting.  Launch Lightroom again and then attach your camera.  Does this help get things working again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solved it, thank you! Not sure how it was switched off...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines