• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t import images from my camera roll

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I want to import an image from my carema roll, it does not work? Can someone help me? 

best regards

Zeinab 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"it does not work"

Please provide a lot more details. Things like the version NUMBER of your Lightroom, the version NUMBER of your operating system, the make and model of the camera, and what actually does happen. If there is an error message, please state the exact word-for-word error message. And tell us all other relevant details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version 5.2.3 24B55F 

D86A5D40-A324-4F26-816A-589820BE6986.png

just when I press and want to add a picture then it does not work. I am using iPhone X 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, wrong community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. Can you please help with what I Can do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zeinab,

If you look at the screen shot there's a red exclamation mark that is trying to tell you that something is wrong.
If you tap on it you will see what the problem is.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not found anything about how to import directly from Photos Mac OS app to Lightroom Classic. You would first have to use Photos and export a copy of the image files to a folder of your choice then import them using Lightroom Classic.

I believe it is possible to do it with Lightroom the Cloud Centric application but I have not actually done it on my iMac but do this all the time on my iPad while travelling. I have Lightroom Mobile set up so when I copy files from my SD card with Photos they also are imported into Lightroom. They then sync to Lightroom Classic at home.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines