Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t import photos into Lightroom on iPhone iOS 13.1.3

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Lightroom has been working fine for me until this morning when I couldn't import a photo to edit. The app just got stuck on the blue loading circle. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and now it will occasionally import a photo but mostly not. I'm only trying to import from Photos. I'm using an iPhone with iOS 13.1.3. Any help would be much appreciated!

{Thread moved & renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the import issues with Lightroom, could you please let us know the image format you're trying to import into Lightroom?

Do you have fast & stable internet connection? Are you connected using VPN or Wifi?

Also, how much space do you have left on the iPhone?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm trying to import photos straight from my apple photo album (taken on my phone) so I assume they're HEIC format. However I've also not been able to import .DNG files either, and I definitely could before.

I'm using wifi and I do have a decent connection - I've actually tried on two networks now, neither of which I have any trouble with for any other online activities (online gaming for example is absolutely fine).

I have abour 10GB of storage left on the phone.

Zoe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines