• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open the camera feature on my Galaxy note 8

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got my Note 8 and installed Lightroom CC the same day however I can't seem to open the camera feature. When I press the camera icon the screen goes black and just displays a camera icon then doesn't do anything.o turned the camera permissions off then back on again to no avail and even reinstalled it. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Same here although I've had the note since early September and I'm sure that I've opened the Lightroom camera at some point.  Will check with Adobe and see what happens.

UPDATE:  I checked my settings and permissions.   All were good.  Restarted phone and it know comes up.  Camera works fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here although I've had the note since early September and I'm sure that I've opened the Lightroom camera at some point.  Will check with Adobe and see what happens.

UPDATE:  I checked my settings and permissions.   All were good.  Restarted phone and it know comes up.  Camera works fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think restarting my phone did the trick as well. I restarted for a different reason and happened to try the camera function again and it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines