• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t redownload mobile app

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have an Adobe subscription and like to use the Lightroom mobile app on my iPhone to make edits to photos for my photography business’ Instagram. I recently deleted the app to get more storage on my phone and when I tried to re-download Lightroom it wouldn’t let me. I have seen others also comment on the reviews for Lightroom in the Apple App Store about experiencing the same problem. I tried resetting my phone and wiping it of any data but I’m still experiencing the same issue. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, does anyone know how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

thanks for reporting this. We do indeed have many similar reports.
The latest version of Lightroom Mobile on iOS (5.1) requires iOS12.3.
So if you have a iOS version that meets this requirement and still cant download, then we need to contact Apple to see if they can tell what's going on.

Any additional info would be helpful to know why you're encountering this issue.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines